Commercial buildings in Wyoming must withstand temperature and weather extremes. The roofs must give solid service under summer’s scorching sun and the weight of some 28 inches of snow (on average). Whether you own the property or are tasked with property management, Wyoming Roofing can provide you with superior roofing materials installed by superior roofing technicians.
Commercial Roofing Choices
Low-slope or steep-slope roof, Wyoming Roofing can handle them all. We will help you select from our four major roofing materials:
- Single-Ply Membrane—Noted for its long life, single-ply membrane roofing goes down quickly, seals thoroughly, and lowers your building’s energy bills through its energy-efficient reflectance. Examples include TPO and PVC, both noted for their durability.
- Metal Roofing—Today’s energy-efficient metal roofing can lift your building above the rest by providing a rainbow of color choices, many eye-catching architectural styles, and a 50-year lifespan.
- Stone Coated Metal Roofing—Combine the beauty and wide selection of colors usually found in asphalt shingles with the durability of metal roofing by using stone coated metal roofing from leading manufacturers like Decra and Gerard. Available in many shapes and styles, stone coated metal roofing is tops in aesthetic appeal and durability.
- Concrete Tile—*Specialized work*—Few roofing companies in the region are equipped to install concrete tile. Concrete tiles will give your business the superior look that it takes to thrive while also protecting your work with the longevity of the tiles used.
- Natural Roofing—Wyoming’s beautiful landscapes can inspire you to seek natural choices for roofing, such as cedar or redwood shakes, for your commercial property. As members of the U.S. Green Building Council, we understand the desire to balance a respect for nature with practical, long-lasting roofing solutions.
- Wall Panels—Rectangular shaped panels that are decorative as well as functional, providing your business with insulating, durability and soundproofing qualities. Wall panels give your commercial business a consistent and professional appearance.
Commercial Roofing Experience
Wyoming Roofing not only works with leading manufacturers in metal, single-ply, natural and stone coated metal roofing, we have the expert crews and knowledgeable staff to solve any commercial roofing dilemma.
Further, Wyoming Roofing is the only Malarkey Approved Contractor in the entire state of Wyoming. Contact us today to learn how our commercial roofing program is right for your property.
Our sales representatives would be happy to discuss your many choices in commercial roofing, inspect your building, and provide advice on budget, materials and timetables for getting the job done right.
We work with the finest manufacturers and highest quality materials. We use expertly trained crews. We work hard to provide unparalleled customer service.