Roof Outreach for Those Who Teach is coming to Sheridan!
Do you have an inspiring teacher? Wyoming Roofing, in partnership with Knecht Home Center and Big Horn Mountain Radio Network, is proud to be bringing a Roof Outreach campaign to Sheridan as a way to give back to our community. Roof Outreach for Those Who Teach, is a way to help a deserving educator, by providing a new roof at no cost. We believe that every teacher in every instance, has a heroic role. They have the most important job in the world; holding the future of our communities and societies as a whole is in their hands.
Applications may be printed from the Wyoming Roofing website under the Roof Outreach tab (www.wyoroofing.com), from November 21, 2019 to January 21, 2020. Applications may then be emailed, hand delivered or mailed to Wyoming Roofing. Applications must be received by the close of business on January 15th.
Any educators are invited to participate or may have a student, friend, neighbor or family member fill out an application with their permission. From the submissions, our team will review all the nominees and the winner will be announced on February 1, 2020 on the Wyoming Roofing Social Media/Website and through our Community Partner affiliates.
Rules and Disclaimers
- Applicants cannot work or be related to any employees or contractor to any of the sponsoring companies.
- Applicants must contribute to the project in some way without being on the roof i.e., pick up debris, provide refreshments or food to crews, etc.
- Only one application per person per event.
- Property must be in Sheridan County.
- Property must be structurally sound and show no signs of rot or other forms of decay that would incur remediation.
- Property must be free from asbestos and lead and a stick built property.
- Property must have reasonable access for large debris container and material deliveries.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Sheridan County for the past three (3) years.
- Qualified applicants will be required to have a clear home title report.
- Property cannot be in default.
- Property must be the applicant’s primary residence and continue to be the primary residence for one year from the substantial completion date.
- By submitting an application, the applicant/homeowner agrees to allow Wyoming Roofing to use information given at their discretion on the Wyoming Roofing website, social media and though other media outlets.