Roof Outreach for Those Who Teach is coming to Gillette!
Do you have or know of an inspiring teacher or educator in the Gillette area? For the third year, Wyoming Roofing, in partnership with Owen’s Corning, Knecht Home Center and Basin Radio Network, is proud to be bringing a Roof Outreach campaign to Gillette, as a way to give back to our community. Roof Outreach for Those Who Teach is a way to help a deserving educator by providing him or her with a new roof at no cost. We believe that our teachers have a heroic role in our communities and want to give back as a way of thanking them for their service. Teachers have the most important job in the world. They hold the future of our communities and societies in their hands by shaping minds and influencing ideas.
Nominations for the Roof Outreach for Those Who Teach program will be accepted from May 1, 2018 until May 30, 2018. All local educators are invited to participate or may be nominated by a student, friend, neighbor or family member. A team of local volunteers will review all the nominees and the winner will be announced on June 15th on the Wyoming Roofing Website and social media accounts as well as through our Community Partner affiliates.
Program Rules and Disclaimers
- Neither nominees nor nominators may work with or be a relative of any employee or contractor in affiliation with the sponsoring companies.
- Nominees must be willing to contribute to the project in some way.
- Nominee must have been a permanent resident for three years.
- Only one nomination per nominator per event is permitted.
- The property nominated for this event must be located in Campbell County, Wyoming.
- The property nominated must be structurally sound and show no signs of rot or decay that would incur remediation.
- The property must be free of lead and asbestos.
- The property must be a stick built property.
- Property must have reasonable access for a large debris container and material deliveries.
- Property may not be in default
- The property must be the nominee’s primary residence and continue to be so for one year from the completion date.
By accepting a nomination for the Roof Outreach for Those Who Teach program, a nominee agrees to allow Wyoming Roofing to use information given in the nomination at their discretion on the Wyoming Roofing website and across social media platforms.