Wyoming Roofing Joins The Veteran Roof Program to Give Back to Local Veterans
“We love our community and stand with our veterans,” said Ryan Gregory, Owner Wyoming Roofing. “The Veteran Roof Project is a way for us to give back to our local servicemen and women. We are proud and honored to be able to be part of it.” Wyoming Roofing is partnering with Basin Radio Network and Knecht Home Center to identify a local veteran in need.
Applications must be received between November 11, 2019 and the close of business on December 31, 2019. A winner will be selected on or before January 15, 2020 and construction will begin in the spring of 2020; as soon as weather and scheduling permits.
Rules and Disclaimers:
- Nominees or nominators cannot work or be related to any employees or contractor to any of the sponsoring companies.
- Nominees must contribute to the project in some way without being on the roof i.e., pick up debris, provide refreshments or food to crews, etc.
- Only one nomination per nominator per event.
- Property nominated must be within the city limits of Gillette.
- Property must be structurally sound and show no signs of rot or other forms of decay that would incur remediation.
- Property must be free from asbestos and lead and a stick built property.
- Property must have reasonable access for large debris container and material deliveries.
- Nominee must be a permanent Gillette resident for the past three (3) years. Qualified nominations will be required to have a clear title report.
- Property cannot be in default.
- Property must be the nominee’s primary residence and continue to be the primary residence for one year from the substantial completion date.
By accepting the nomination, the nominee agrees to allow Wyoming Roofing and its affiliates to use information given in nomination at their discretion on the Wyoming Roofing website and though other media outlets.